Iron Man Micro Series is a series of episodes which features the origin story of Tony Stark's Iron Man and its adventures. It also cross references to other micro series of the United Universe.
Major Plot LinesEdit
- Tony Stark's abduction by the Ten Rings.
- Tony Stark building power armor suits and becoming the superhero Iron Man.
- Iron Man joins the world of superheroes.
- Tony Stark aka Iron Man gets the attention of SHIELD and Nick Fury.
- Tony Stark suffers from Palladium poisoning and discovers a new element.
- Tony Stark becomes a consultant for SHIELD.
Cast of CharactersEdit
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
- Terrence Howard as Lt. Colonel James Rhodes (4 episodes)
- Don Cheadle as Lt. Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- Jeff Bridges as Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger
- Leslie Bibb as Christine Everhart
- Faran Tahir as Raza
- Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
- Mickey Rourke as Whiplash
- Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer
- refers to Terrence Howard being replaced by Don Cheadle after the first 4 episodes of the series.
- "Ambush" - Tony Stark is abducted by a terrorist organization the Ten Rings.
- "Heroes are Built" - Stark and fellow captive Ho Yinsen builds a suit of armor to help them escape.
- "Man in Iron" - Stark refines his suit of armor to a much more reliable and capable of fighting.
- "Iron Man is Born - Stark battles Stane who creates his own suit of armor.